Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15 2011

Well I think that the whole "Day 20 of Whatever" is over....I got to day 20 and in the name of all that is decent I cannot continue to keep count. I'm out of fingers and toes and that only leaves me one way to get to 21 and ...well you get the point.

I have stalled at 23 lbs lost. I have had a minor setback with my blood pressure that has kept me from being able to exercise with out getting real light headed. I have kept my caloric intake pretty good at around 1500 and with very few exceptions.....well lets say only a few exceptions.

I am going to start a new dosage of a medication and hope that it will help me be able to get out and start exercising again. I cant wait to start loosing again.

Once again thanks for the support.

1 comment:

Wood Family eConnect said...

July 15th.... August 14th... I better see an update before we hit the one month mark!