Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 3 of 365

Weight 296
Food Going well!

I now know why you cant go run bleachers for 30 minuets at maximum speed. (slightly faster than a earthworm on a hot plate) The reason is the next day when you try to use you legs for even the most menial of tasks you find that there are just two unresponsive hunks of flesh that feel like they have been dipped in plutonium and lit on fire. No biggie, just an utter inability to motate in almost any form other than crawling. But boy did it feel great to stand at the top of the bleachers and know that i was literally running my arse off. I love the feeling of empowerment that this exercise is giving me!

5 comments:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

You are doing GREAT!

Ryanne Corey said...

I think I finally figured out how to do this. Maybe.
I am proud of you Mick, not only for the work you're putting into getting healthier, but the boundless positive thinking I've always seen in you. And I've read this blog of yours every day since it started and have no idea if you'll see this comment or not. (You know, this could seriously affect my own positive thinking.)
I love you.
Mom

Ryanne Corey said...

DANG IT THEY POSTED IT UNDER MY PEN NAME. I can't win!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look better and happier every day. I hope there is even greater happiness and success for you for years ahead.
Wait-a-go Mick!!!!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous. I'm your mother but I can't work these lousy computers. ANYTHING can become easier every day, Mick, even the tasks we thought we could never accomplish, the habits we thought we could never overcome. Your strength and happiness and belief in yourself will grow stronger with every success.
And if you choose to make a career change, you are one funny writer.
But you can't spell.
I love you!
Mom