Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 13 of 365

Well today I learned the parable of reaping what I sew. As a matter of introduction I have to begin with the facts and nothing but the facts. Saturday AND Sunday I fell off the wagon like a drunk Russian farmer racing beet wagons. I went out to dinner on Saturday and on Sunday I ate enough peanut butter cookies to feed all the babushkas watching the beet farmers. And Monday I felt like the south end of the north bound nag pulling the ........wait for it.......Beet Wagon. I worked out on Monday and today and I hope that I will out do any real damage that I caused. The interesting thing was how easy it was to give in. That is something that I need to think about. I don't want this to just be a fad diet and gain it all back in a year. I want this to rewire my head, something that my Father tried to do for 21 years, unsuccessfully I might add.

2 comments:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

Honey... just for the record... you did NOT fall off the wagon... you were really smart about your indulgences... and didn't even go near the calories you were supposed/alloted to eat! You are doing GREAT!!! I am soooo proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad"Good job and I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much (:love BUBBA.