Weight = 296lbs
Wow.... I guess all you have to do to loose weight is decide you want to, then exercise for two days.....or you can take your doctors prescription for water retention and wiz like a Kentucky derby contender. Both work very well for loosing 10 lbs in 48 hours, and when you do them together you can never really prove which was really responsible.
I know that it is way early in this race to declare victory but I just finished running stairs at the local football arena and a feel like a new man. I know that soon that new man is going to run head first into a brick wall, but i feel like these days of feeling invincible will prepare my body, mind and soul for the hard days that are coming.
I spoke with my brother Zach and we are going to plan some sort of team race for next summer. I think that we need to have a wood family RAGNAR team that would be great!
As usual I am running late and must go, but I want to tell you all, (I am not sure who you all is?)that appreciate all the thoughts of encouragement and prayers and together we will succeed!
2 comments:
YOU ROCK Mick!!!!!! It's awesome to straighten out the water/B.P. med. issues AND get a great start!
LOVE YOU!!!
If you do a Wood ragnar team next summer, I'll sign up!
In fact, I'll just go ahead and sign Chris up to at this point and Ryan if he's in the U.S. Tonya however will be in charge of cheering and Dad of course for paying for Ryan and Zach's plane tickets...
Post a Comment