Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 9 of 365 That's It...My body is broke

Well I guess this ride is over. I went 24 hours with no weight loss so I throw in the towel. Seriously I was wondering when this blissful melting of fat was going to slow down. I have read that the first 20 are the easiest so I guess I can agree with that.

On a more somber note I did the stupidest thing.....I journeyed into the valley of death and I now fear the evil that is called the BLEACHERS. I ran 5 sets, one more than last time and I walked / ran a mile. My legs feel like under-cooked spaghetti and I am sure I will be incapable of movement tomorrow. If anyone knows a better remedy for sore legs than popping Advil like Skittles, please let me know asap.

I will end with a quote from Abe Lincoln  "My body will stop being great when I stop eating good" or something like that.  :-)

1 comment:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

You are doing awesome Mick! Your body needs time to adjust to the changes you are making... I look forward to the day that you come home from running the bleachers and say, "Yo... that was boring!" LOL!