Weight 292
14 lbs lost in 8 days!
I know this isn't going to last, but I sure am not going to argue with the results! I feel great both in my body and in my head. I know that 14 lbs is a long way from 100 lbs but the success that I have had is absolutely intoxicating and really give me a boost when I come home and need some strength that is not coming from my brain. I go stand on the scale and it is like an instant burst of energy and desire to go work out and sweat a few more lbs off. I think that I am becoming addicted to loosing weight? Is that possible? Do you think I will have to go on a diet of Ding-Dongs and Mt. Dew in a year as part of my 12 step program to stop loosing weight? All of these questions and more I look forward to addressing in the coming months!
I don't know if anyone who is reading this is struggling with weight gain or anything else that is keeping them from being healthy and happy, but if there is I just want to add my encouragement that if a 306 lb lazy beggar like me can change I believe that anyone can. If anyone ever wants to talk or discuss your own journey to great health and happiness please know that I owe the karma monkey and am always available!
No comments:
Post a Comment