Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Holy Guanno....Day 7 of 365

I guess some of you may know this but for those of you who don't I am going to reveal a weight loss revelation; a secret guarded by the likes of the Coca-cola corporation, Wonka and all the evil makers and minions of chocolate.  IF YOU EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU BURN, YOU LOOSE WEIGHT!

I am amazed at how fast the flubber is coming off of me. I dont have much time to elaborate but it's sufficient to say that i now weigh 293! I know I cant expect it all to come as fast as the first few weeks but I am so glad it works this way. It really gives me confidence to see actual, real results this fast. I have been limiting my caloric intake to 1500 and have exercised every day except sunday and the day after the paralyzing bleacher incident that we do not speak of.

Thanks for all of the great comments, both on the blog and in person, it really helps! I promise we will keep this up until we have a Mick weighs 200 lbs party.

1 comment:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

This is SO awesome, Mick! It is so inspiring to me to see you working so hard!

xoxoxo