Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 14 of 365 2 Weeks and Going Strong

Well I have been at this for two whole weeks now and things are going well. I have lost 19 lbs and think that this was the best idea that I have ever had! I finally broke the hated 298 number after hanging there for 3 days and now I am officially 287. I know that doesn't seem like much but in this battle of the bulge we observe victories in small amounts and that is just fine by me.

I do think that I may be hitting this a little aggressive, 19lbs in 2 weeks, but I think that I need to keep this up as long as I am able. I will admit that for the first time I feel a little light headed when I stand up real fast. I think that I am going to up my calorie intake a little to help me feel a little more energized.

On a techie note, Kirsten has helped me set this thing up now so anyone can comment. I guess that there were thousands of people trying to comment on the totally killer radical awesomeness of this blog and they were having troubles. I don't know what I would do with out her!

No comments: